RibéSalat needs to incorporate an account executive with more than 5 years’ experience in its offices in Barcelona. The successful candidate’s role will be to provide customer service, carry out business and administrative tasks in connection with the portfolio assigned to them in order to achieve stability/loyalty for the portfolio and an increase in its value compared to the previous year.
The duties to be performed are:
- Customer service, new production and portfolio: advice on the portfolio assigned.
- To create needs for policy holders and carry out the business campaigns assigned.
- To follow up pending and returned bills each week.
- Advice to insured parties and/or submission of data to the Claims Department, for it to proceed with claims.
- Entering CRM data.
- University Training in Law or Business Administration.
- Bilingual Spanish/Catalan. Good English an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ previous professional experience in a similar position.
- Average level user skills in Microsoft Office and knowledge of the Elevia CRM Program.
Job profile skills:
- Customer focus
- Good communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to negotiate
If you think you fit the profile we are looking for, don’t hesitate to contact us!